1. Realize that men and women process differently
2. Be present
3. Turn off the TV/computer monitor
4. Find a space without other people to disrupt you
5. Don’t try to fix the problem
6. Ask a few questions
7. Remember she is the most important person in your life (you chose to marry her)
8. Suspend judgment
9. Get your hearing checked
10. Summarize what she said when she has said it.
Get the idea? The video from Youtube I posted yesterday was the “how not to do it”….oh? you already knew that? Good!