Wednesday, October 22, 2008




Wow! The sun is shining and its a beautiful day here in Victoria. Later this morning Helmuth and I are going to go for our weekly walk through Royal Roads University grounds. We've started taking the camera with us, it gives us great memories and we can use the pictures for blogs and things!

Our walk is for a couple of reasons. One is that we like to do things together but the other reason is that we have a friend, Christine, who mentors us in the way of all things Internet. She was the one that suggested we walk together once a week and chat about our internet businesses.

I really look forward to Wednesday mornings. Christine always challenges me to do more than I am doing and she gives me homework! Usually I do it....I'm covering myself here because I have a couple more articles to get published from my last week's homework, but I'm well on my way!

I'm not sure how we got so lucky to have such a friend as Christine but I feel very fortunate.

The pictures above are from our walks.

No comments: