Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Make Your Wife Happy by Showing Her Your Inner Enthusiasm

Someone asked me recently how to be more enthusiastic. Its a good question and one that is a good one to think about in a marriage.

For some people enthusiasm is just a part of their being. We all know those people. But maybe you aren't a bubbly, outgoing person whose enthusiasm can be seen.

How does your wife know that you are enthusiastic about her? I think one way to be enthusiastic is to let her know how much you appreciate her.

My husband is the quiet type but I know he is enthusiastic about me. My husband doesn't say much - he says he believes in the principle: tell people things only on a need to know basis. As a communicator, I have a different philosophy - but that is another story. My point is that even though he doesn't say much, he does make sure I know the things that are important to me. He lets me know daily how much he loves me and how much he appreciates me. To me that is showing his enthusiasm.

If you are looking for ways to make your wife happy, try letting her know about your inner enthusiasm for her.

No comments: