Friday, April 10, 2009

Date Night in The Living Room

Here's a few great ideas to make your wife happy and yourself happier. I just read about a couple of them in a magazine (and I came up with the second two) and I have to tell you - if it was my husband suggesting these things - I'd be happy. PS. He is making me happy right now - while I'm working away on the computer he is out planting new strawberry plants....can't wait for the strawberry shortcake in June!!!!

Here are the ideas that can be done after you push all the furniture in the living room back.

Idea number one. Take her to a dance. Put your favorite music on and take her dancing right in the middle of the living room floor. What fun! Add a few truffles and maybe a glass of the bubbly. What a great way to play!

Idea number two. End the dance with a "sleep over" in the living room. Pull out the foamy, a couple of sheets and a duvet and enjoy the living room floor. You can add your own details to your sleep over.

Idea number three. In the morning - you can serve her breakfast in bed on the floor - hey I know! try strawberries and waffles for a real treat. Don't forget the whipped cream!

Idea number four. Toss a coin to see who is going to clean up the living room and wipe up the whipping cream that went astray.

Have fun! And remember - if you want more ideas about how to make your wife happier - and yourself too - go to my website and you will find many awesome suggestions in both things to do and ways to act and communicate!

No comments: