Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Thing Can Make Such a Difference

I enjoy surfing the net and finding interesting things on the topic of How to Make Your Wife Happy. This post came from a blog of a woman who at the time of writing was about to celebrate her 13th wedding anniversary. I liked the message and thought I would share it with you. Here is what she had to say:

Thirteen years ago, I don’t think I could comprehend how difficult marriage can be. Raising a family and managing personal and professional lives can be daunting, stressful, and sometimes downright overwhelming. And since neither of us is perfect, we mess up a lot, and cause even greater stress on one another, than we would alone.

But it occurred to me recently, the invisible ways I’ve come to rely on my husband. After thirteen years together, there’s a rhythm of responsibility. Sometimes this rhythm is out of whack and called into question. Sometimes the drum doesn’t beat at all and our whole family falls into a chaotic abyss. But sometimes, the rhythm keeps time in areas I don’t even recognize.

For instance, I never gas up the car....

To read the complete story go to her site by clicking here.


No comments: