Sunday, November 23, 2008

How to Be A Sex God

I found a blog that I would like to share with you. It starts this way and you can click on the link and read the rest. Parts of it are so good, I wish I had written it myself. However, I think men are doing a great job of making us women happy, so if there is a bit of bias showing - please excuse us women (yes, I say that on behalf of all of us!)

In this article, I especially like how she draws the analogy of men and women with Macs and PC's. Yes, we are different and we are always learning how to understand the other.

Enjoy the blog!

P.S. The blog is called Memarie Lane.

Excerpt from How to be a Sex God

After six and a half years of marriage I have come to realize that men tend to be very misguided when it comes to what makes women happy physically. For women, desire must first be ignited in the heart, but men seem to think the wedding ring is a loophole allowing them to bypass that part. They’ve signed themselves over, what further proof of love to we need? Hate to break it to you guys, but it must be constantly reaffirmed. The good news is, this is a lot easier to do than you’d think.

I think the biggest obstacle for men is that they tend to project what they want as men onto the women they’re with, and it just doesn’t work that way. For example, imagine what would happen if you tried to run a PC program on a Mac. Just wouldn’t work would it? Or you can look at it like two different gadgets that need charging. They may both may fit the same AC adaptor, but that doesn’t mean the voltage is right for both of them. Women require a different voltage than men, and the drivers need constant updating. You do it for your ipod, you can do it for your wife too. Click here to read the entire post.

1 comment:

Memarie Lane said...

Awww thanks. That post actually became something of a thorn in my flesh. It's very far outside of the type of thing I normally post, but it got Stumbled half a billion times and I'm afraid it may have given people the wrong impression of my blog. I've considered deleting it. Glad to know it's doing some good, maybe I'll leave it alone. :)