Monday, June 1, 2009

Best Friends


I love my husband. He is my best friend. I try to do nice things for him all the time and I notice that he does the same. We have a mutual admiration society. I make him happy and he knows how to make his wife happy!

It isn't that we don't natter at each other and we do have differences of opinions, but generally we think fairly closely alike.

When I met him, I liked him immediately, but I didn't want to make the same mistake that I made the first time. I didn't want to jump into a relationship and then discover I had made a mistake. We took it slow. We dated for a whole year. And then one day...we had bought a house together and you know the old saying 'the rest was history'.

I have pretty good communications skills. I know the theory and I think that a lot of the time I do it right. But I'm human and I don't get it right all the time. I think I could say the same for him, except for him, he keeps his communications more to a minimum. He's one of those men that believe in 'a need to know basis'.

Well, here is a tip from a wife....we need to know it all!!!

How to keep your wife happy? Tell her lots. Keep her posted on the little tidbits. Tell her what you think of her hair, her new purse, those cute little shoes she has on. You will make her happy!!! Believe me.

You can visit my website if you want to learn more about how to keep your wife happy.

No comments: