Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Make Your Wife Happy by Helping Out At Home

Not only do women like it when their spouse is helping out around the home, researchers (according to a little magazine I was reading the other day) say that 'of 1000 men surveyed 90% of them find that pitching in at home makes them happier with their wives than sitting on the sidelines'. When women are less stressed then they are more supportive and accepting of their husbands. When a wife has help its makes her happy.

Now I couldn't find out who the researchers were or where they had done their survey but I thought I would share that little tidbit with you so you can continue making your wife happy.

There are many more tidbits with concrete things to do in my ebook and you can get yourself a copy simply by clicking on the link that will take you to the website "How to Make My Wife Happy". Give your wife a treat and yourself a bigger one.

No comments: